Resilience is able to withstand or recover quickly from difficult conditions. It is like trying to climb a mountain and not giving up.
Difficulties could occur in the work place e.g. getting poor lesson observation or in our personal lives e.g. getting an illness. Everyone can overcome these difficulties through the following tips:
- Recognise your struggle
- Find out what you already do to be resilient from previous difficulties you have overcome and use them
- Be proactive rather than wait for the thing to fix itself
- Get help from telling a friend, partner or colleague
- Remember, you don’t need to tell everyone
- Discover something you enjoy to help you take a break from your difficulty
- Finally, remind yourself the difficulty has made you stronger
Share this article with others too!